USF Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
USF Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Florida Board of Medicine
USF Health is an approved provider of continuing education for physicians through the Florida Board of Medicine. This activity has been reviewed and approved for up to 0.25 continuing education credits.
Follow these instructions to claim CE Credit
1. Click the "Take Post Test" link below for the episode you listened to.
2. Follow the on screen prompts to either add an CE account with USF Health or, if requested, update the one you already have.
3. Once your account is up to date, you will take a short activity evaluation.
4. At that point you will be asked to attest to your credit.
5. Save your certificate or send it to yourself in an email.
(NEW) The Liver Mass - A Decision Algorithm
with Dr. Paul Kuo
Advances in Therapeutic and Surgical Options in IBD
with Dr. Jennifer Seminerio and Dr. Jorge Marcet
Contemporary Recognition and Initial Management of Cardiogenic Shock 2022
with Dr. Debbie Rinde-Hoffman
Difficulty Swallowing and Surgical Options
with Dr. Christopher DuCoin
Emerging Interventional Approaches in Acute Stroke Treatment
with Dr. Maxim Mokin
Innovations in Endoscopic Ultrasound - The Role of Interventional Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) in GI Diseases
with Dr. Pushpak Taunk
Not Everything That Shakes Is a Seizure
with Dr. Salim Benbadis
Parathyroid Fake News: Separating Fact from Fiction
with Dr. Douglas Politz
TGH Hispanic Transplant Program
with Dr. Martin Aldana-Campos