During every stage of developing and maintaining your employee health and wellbeing program, you’ll work with professionals who listen, answer questions, and make recommendations.
Your employees will have access to health and wellness experts with advanced training in their fields and who stay up to date on the latest wellness trends. Additionally, our team will help your employees and company navigate appropriate sites of care, ensuring health care costs are more affordable, predictable and easier to manage. With a complete well-care approach, OneTGH can assist your organization improve overall team member engagement and business results in a healthy and safe environment.
- Marion Dawkins, Sr. Director of Ambulatory Strategy and Operations
- James Betz, Director of Ambulatory Operations
- Asyad Musa, Assistant Director of Ambulatory Strategy and Operations
- Wendy Vera, Manager of Ambulatory Business Operations
- Meghann Scholl, Project Analyst III, Ambulatory Operations
- Maria Quant, Manager of Ambulatory Corporate and Consumer Business Development
- Rico Ruiz, Corporate Client Account Manager
- Brook Findley | Client Services- Lead Coordinator at TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track
- TBA, Director of Occupational and Team Member Health
- Roberto Rolon, M.D. Medical Director at TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track
- Tammy Hahn, Occupational Health Nurse
- Felicia Barge, Mobile Unit Nurse
- Jackie Ortiz, Mobile Unit Nurse
Our team is also made up of contributing members from:
- TGH LiveWell
- TGH Prevention Response Outreach (TPRO)
- TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track
- TGH Imaging powered by Tower
- TGH Outpatient Rehab
- Tampa General Medical Group
- TGH Surgery Centers
- And many more!