The Tampa General Medical Group's mission is to provide outstanding care and advanced surgical intervention in a comfortable, caring environment.
Our surgeons specialize in complex surgical problems and have been caring for patients in the Tampa Bay area and beyond for over 25 years. The broad experience of our surgeons and our multidisciplinary approach makes us uniquely qualified to provide excellence in diagnosis and surgical management of common and unusual cardiothoracic and abdominal diseases.
We are experienced in the full range of general surgical procedures in addition to advanced techniques such as organ transplantation, hepatic, pancreatic and biliary surgery, robot- and video-assisted thoracic surgery, and complex dialysis access problems.
Our team of highly skilled surgeons performs a wide variety of general surgical and specialty procedures, including:
- Bile duct surgery
- Chest wall tumor removal
- Colon surgery
- Dialysis access
- Donor nephrectomy (laparoscopic and open)
- Endocrine surgery: parathyroid, thyroid and adrenal
- Esophageal cancer surgery
- Gastroesophageal reflux surgery
- Hepatic, pancreatic, and biliary surgery
- Hernia repair-inguinal, abdominal wall
- Liver cancer surgery
- Liver surgery
- Lung cancer surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Organ transplantation
- Pancreatic surgery
- Portal hypertension surgery
- Stomach surgery
- Thoracic outlet syndrome surgery
- Thoracic surgery
TGMG surgeons perform procedures at Tampa General Hospital.